JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 1045 posts of Junior Engineer or JE (Mechanical and Civil). Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the online application form from the official site of JKSSB from 21st Nov. 2022 to 20th Dec. 2022. In this detailed blog post, you get information related to JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 like age limit, application fee, educational qualifications, examination process, syllabus, how to fill out online application for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 etc.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Recruiting Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer or JE|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Important Note: The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O. 1229 (E) dated 31.03.2020 and S.O. 1245(E) dated 03.04.2020.
Application Fee For JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022
|Notification Release Date||11-11-2022|
|Online Application Start Date||21-11-2022|
|Online Application Last Date||20-12-2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
Educational Qualifications For JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022
- 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university.
- 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university.
- 03 years diploma from Government recognized institute in aeronautical/automobile production engineering in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling out online the online application form.
Age Limit As On 01-01-2022
The minimum age limit for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 is 18 years and the maximum age limit depends on the category of the candidates, which is mentioned in the below table.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43 Years|
|Social Caste||43 Years|
|Physically Challenged Person||42 Years|
Examination Process Of JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022
The examination process for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 is as follows –
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions. The questions will be set in English Language only.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Syllabus For JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022
In the official notification of JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022, no information has been given about the syllabus. The board has said in the notification that it will be notified soon. So be a part of our blog oneupnaukri.com for all the future updates of JKSSB Recruitment.
How To Fill Out The Online Application For JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022?
- The online application filling out process for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 will be done via the official website of JKSSB which is – www.jkssb.nic.in
- The online application process will begin on 21st Nov.
- First of all, an eligible candidate will have to register him/herself on the official portal.
- After successful registration, they will have to fill out the form.
- In the last step, candidates will have to pay a fee as per their category and finally submit the form.
What Is The Salary Of JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022?
The salary for this recruitment will be 35,900-1,13,500 Rupees.
How Many Posts Are Available For JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022?
There are 1045 posts available for this recruitment.