OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the Medical Officer (MO) post. Through this recruitment, OPSC will recruit a total of 3481 posts. if you want all the information related to OPSC MO Recruitment 2022 like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, important dates etc. then read this entire blog post without skipping any portion.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Name Of The Recruiting Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||3481 Posts|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Pay Scale||Rupees 56,100 In level 12|
|Online Application Start Date||27-12-2022|
|Online Application Last Date||27-01-2023|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
- The application fee for all students has been exempted. No matter which category the candidate belongs to, he/she will not have to give any application fee for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23.
Educational Qualifications For OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23
If any candidate wishes to fill out the online application form for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23, then he/she will have to fulfil the following educational qualifications –
- A candidate must have an M.B.B.S. or Equivalent degree from any medical college or medical institute recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
- Candidate must have a valid registration certificate under Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1961. If a candidate belongs outside Odisha then he/she will have to register themself under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration before joining the letter.
- In case the candidate has Medical Degree from any foreign country then they must have a conversion certificate which is recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
Age Limit For OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23
The maximum and minimum age limit will be calculated as on January 01, 2022. Here are the age limits for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
However, in the official notification, there is a provision for relaxation in the maximum age limit for reserved category students. For that, you can read the official notification of OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23.
Click Here To Download The Official Notification Of OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23
How To Apply For OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23?
- The online application filling out process for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23 will be made via the official website of OPSC – Click Here For the Direct Link (From 27th Dec.)
- You will need a valid email id, mobile number, Aadhar card, educational certificates to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online for OPSC MO 2023.
- After filling out the online application, download the final application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure For The OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23
The selection of candidates for the post of Medical Officer will be done via a written examination which will be held in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar Odisha. A total of 200 questions will be asked in the written examination, in which 1 mark will be given for each question. A total of 3 hours will be given to solve these 200 questions. There is no provision for negative marking for any question inThe OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of this examination of OPSC MO Recruitment.
Syllabus For The OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23
|Name Of The Subject||Marks Allocated|
|Skin & VD||05|
What Is The Application For The OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23?
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
What Is The Salary For OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23?
56,100 Rupees In level 12
What Is The OPSC MO Exam Date 2022?
The exam date for the OPSC MO Recruitment will be notified soon.
1 thought on “OPSC MO Recruitment 2022-23, Official Notification Is Out Now, Get Complete Details Here”